How you can benefit from advertising in PanelTalk
PanelTalk is distributed to key people in the Motor Trade and Repair Industry and presents comprehensive information on market trends and developments.
Consider these advantages over other media:
- Targeted distribution to the repair and refinish market
- Cost effective advertising – bi-monthly reinforcement of product postioning
- Substantial budget savings over alternative media
- Convenient, bright and professional A4 magazine format
- In-depth analysis of issues affecting the industry, plus product reviews, people and events
- Informative, and detailed reading in each issue
The Magazine is produced on glossy A4 paper in a clean clear format using both colour and black & white. It is distributed to over 2000 companies and read by over 3000 tradespeople, including members of the collision repair trade, suppliers to the trade, insurance companies etc.
PanelTalk covers a wide range of topics of special interest to Panelbeaters, Spraypainters and Associated Tradespeople. The magazine provides an excellent opportunity for members of the trade to be kept informed on industry issues of importance to the Autobody repair and refinish industry, new products being introduced to the market, plus a chance to keep abreast with fellow repairers.
- Collision Repair Association news
- News from the industry
- Technical news and info on upcoming shows
- Company news
- Product news
- Member news
- Environmental issues
- Rules, Legislation & Regulations
- Training and Coming Events
PanelTalk is produced under the umbrella of the NZ Collision Repair Assn. The publication commenced as a newspaper update on the industry. In 1984 under the eye of a new editor the A4 format was introduced and we haven’t looked back since.